[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] : Advance C Training from Professionals

Concepts Systems concepts_sys at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 13:12:14 IST 2007

Hello All,

With a growing demand for System Professionals, we are
pleased to
announce a new weekend batch of Advance C for working
professionals, Engineers & students.

Course Highlights:
- Struct ,enums,typedefs, #define
- Arrays & Pointer Arithmetic
- Function Pointers etc
- Dynamic linking
- Segments & Executables
- calling conventions
- Segmentation Faults

Labs:
Carefully designed labs and exercises which will help
participants to
apply knowledge gained through lectures immediately in
their assignments.

Starting Date : Saturday , December 08, 2007.
Duration : 1.5 months
Timings : Saturday and Sunday, 3 hours per day.
Venue : Concepts Systems, Pune

Registration: We encourage you to register at the
earliest since there
are limited seats.

About Us:
Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been
in forefront for
providing software professionals and aspirants with
best-of-the-breed
technologies which ensure that professionals/students
remain on the
cutting edge of technology and continue to win their
goals.

If you have any queries feel free to call us on
020-24216888/9960638738 Or mail
us at training at conceptssys dot com

For customized on-site training for
your team, send a mail to info at conceptssys dot com

Thanks & Regards,
Team , Concepts Systems