[Spam] [was: [PLUG] Tips for property buyer]

Shantanoo Mahajan shantanoo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:50:57 IST 2007

Hi,
I hope you have gone through following link before posting.

Can you please help me in understanding how this e-mail is valid w.r.t.
'Mailing List Etiquette' mentioned on the above link?

Please note:
1) Yes I know I am using top-posting.
2) Any attempt to spam my mailbox will result in reporting the abuse to
    Gmail Abuse (abuse at gmail dot com)

regards,
shantanoo