[PLUG] gobuntu

Nikhil Kala kale.nikhil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:49:48 IST 2007

Reply in-line

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 10:10:43 am Kapil Kaisare wrote:
> On Dec 4, 2007 10:07 AM, Aditya Godbole <aag.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 4, 2007 12:51 AM, Manas Alekar <maalekar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Ubuntu is becoming very popular.
yes thats true...
> > > A few select amongst us have refused
> >
> > use

Depends on the individuals requirement....

> > > Ubuntu insipte of their liking for it. Why ? Principles. They don't
> > > like distributions which package non-Free software.

I am not using the ubantu as primary OS in laptop / comp. but I will suggest
to show this distro who are windows adicted... and thinking linux is not user
friendly....

Main thing is that for every extra package you need to have internet
connection that too of good speed, but everybody cannt have the internet
connection of good speed.......

--
Warm Regards,
Nikhil Kala