[Spam] [was: [PLUG] Tips for property buyer]

bt44 anandn at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 16:33:11 IST 2007

Not sure why I find myself replying to this post, but I am going
to do it anyways.

On Dec 4, 2007 3:33 PM, <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:
> technically he did not reply to spam...

Technically he did reply to the spam. Check the Message-ID's,
References bit...

> he created a new thread by modifying the subject, and identifying it
> as [Spam] so it could get trapped in appropriate filters wherever they
> exist!

... which is basically called thread hijacking. Changing the subject
(instead of creating a new message) is /not/ starting a new thread.

> patience is a virtue best practiced by silence...

You bet!

--
(Kimis) not up for talking to me, which ten per cent of me says,
Grumpy little sod, ninety per cent says, I really dont blame him.