[PLUG] Help needed for participation in CMDA Exhibition

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 00:50:21 IST 2007

Hullo,

> As people who attended this month's meeting would
> already know, PLUG is participating in IT Expo 2007.
> The expo will be held between 20th-23rd of December
> @
> Sakhar Sankul, behind Agricultural College
> (Shivajinagar area)
<snip>

I see no response for this event. There were people
who were interested in celebrating Software Freedom
Day on 15th September. This is the same activity, but
on much larger scale (believe me, it gets difficult to
handle public on sat & sunday)

Or do I need to rebrand the entire event in order to
gain more participation ? Ok, henceforth I declare
20th - 23rd of December as "Indian Software Freedom
Day" ;) We celebrate this day by communicating to
masses what Free Software is all about.

-Devendra Laulkar.