[PLUG] Cheat Sheet / Quick Start Guide

Devendra Laulkar devendralaulkar at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 00:34:16 IST 2007

Hi,

> One of the idea's that turned up at the PLUG meeting
> was creation of a cheat sheet / quick start guide of
> about one page in length(A4 size) which can be
> included with CD's or distributed to public. (eg. at
> the IT expo)

As discussed, there was a need for a quick start
guide. I have created an initial draft for this guide,
you can find it at my website :-

http://laulkar.com/files/flyer.odt

You can find pdf, sxw & rtf copies of the same at
http://laulkar.com/files/ , although they might be a
bit outdated.

Any additions, suggestions welcome. Please note that
this flyer is to be distributed to the general public
which may or may not have any background in using
computers.

-Devendra Laulkar.