[PLUG] [Commercial] Training on Perl Automation by Industry Professionals.

Concepts Systems concepts.systems at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:41:27 IST 2007

Hello All,

With a growing demand for Perl automation ,we are pleased to announce a new
weekend batch of "Perl Automation" for students & Professionals.

Course Highlights:

- Linux orientation
- PERL introduction
- PERL for Automation
- Various operators
- Data types
- File handling
- Pattern Matching
- Functions in PERL
- Processes Handling and Socket programming
- Command line options and Standard system variables
- References in PERL
- Object Oriented Perl programming
- PERL debugger

Apart from these all followings are also covered :

- How to create logs and reports in PERL based automation
- Mailing the logs/reports through PERL script

Labs

Carefully designed labs and exercises which will help participants to apply
knowledge gained through lectures immediately in their assignments.

Tentative Starting Date : Sunday ,December 9, 2007.
Duration    : 40 Hours
Timings     : Saturday and Sunday, 3 hours per day.
Venue       :
 Concepts Systems,
602-603, The Pentagon, Shahu College Road,
Next to Pune-Satara Road,
Near Panchami Hotel, Parvati. Pune - 411009.

Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there are
limited seats.

About Us:

Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been in forefront for
providing software professionals and aspirants with best-of-the-breed
technologies which ensure that professionals/students remain on the cutting
edge of technology and continue to win their goals.

Concepts already has many leading software companies like EMC, NVIDIA, HP
Labs, Oracle India etc. as its clients. High Quality training from seasoned
Industry professionals is the hallmark of our educational services
division.  For more information, please visit our website
www.conceptssys.com

If you have any queries feel free to call us on +91-020-24216888 /
9960638738 Or  mail us at training at conceptssys.com. For customized on-site
training for your team, send a mail to info at conceptssys.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Team