[PLUG] Suse 10.0 glibc upgrade issue

Yogesh Chaudhari yachaudhari at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:47:41 IST 2007

Hi,

I've openSuse 10.0 installed. But it doesn't have NTFS write support. So
want to install "ntfs-3g" and "fuse" which does the job. My problem is that
these tools require glibc 2.6. So I'm quite unsure about upgrading glibc. Is
it possible to upgrade glibc without upgrading other tools like gcc, KDE,
OpenOffice etc. Or do I need to upgrade those too ?

--
Whoever u be...

Thinking is the hardest job. Maybe that's why so few people think

Yogesh Chaudhari
Cell : +91-93252-18837