[PLUG] F*und*OSS

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:53:16 IST 2007

Recently I had to help somebody in windows problem fixing... I
exploited the opportunity to talk about Linux and FRee software.  How
licenses work et. all.  And I think I could make a small dent in that
Purely Windows based business.  Maybe next 5 years I will wait and
hammer it again and again.

Success:  I (who?) managed to help one software dev. business
completely migrate to Linux based solution...  It took about 5 years
for them to migrate philosophically and technically but they are very
happy about it and are enjoying the riches of the Linux model of doing
business.

NO, I decline to write a story about it....

But single user counts more than a large shop in my opinion....