[PLUG] Anouncement : GNUNIFY 08

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:29:59 IST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 9:54 AM, Rohan Dighe <rsdighe at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Dec 19, 2007 1:59 AM, sudhanwa Jogalekar <sudhanwa.com at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> > GNUnify Dates: 08-09 February 2008.
> >
> > Tentative Plan for GNUnify 08
> > Tracks:
> >   Embedded / Mobile  Technologies
> >   Software Development
> >   System Administration /  Networking
> >   FOSS philosophy / awareness / promotion

> Shouldn't you have a web technologies track also (php/mysql/ruby).

Yeah well, there should be tracks on web technologies, embedded
systems, RTOSes, Plan 9, BSDs, Java Technologies, Lisp and dialects,
KDE, Gnome, Scientific computing, clusters, etc. etc.

Unfortunately, we only have resources to organise a 2 day event. And
even those resources have to be accumulated or created.

-aditya