[PLUG] Help needed for participation in CMDA Exhibition

Aditya Godbole aag.lists at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 09:02:38 IST 2007

On Dec 4, 2007 8:23 PM, Devendra Laulkar <devendralaulkar at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As people who attended this month's meeting would
> already know, PLUG is participating in IT Expo 2007.
> The expo will be held between 20th-23rd of December @
> Sakhar Sankul, behind Agricultural College
> (Shivajinagar area)
<snip>
> This year, PLUG has got a confirmed stall at the
> event.
<snip>

> We need help. This includes volunteering to man the
> stall at the event, burning cd's, help with content of
> flyer's distributed at the event, lending computer's.

Hi,

This is a request to all the working professionals and students who
are too busy to do more than provide expert comments on the the
mailing lists.
If possible, please go and help out at the PLUG stall. It does not
have to be a whole day or even half a day or even two hours. It can be
any amount of time you have got. Even if you chip in for half an hour,
the people who have been standing there talking the whole day can get
a well deserved break. More importantly, it boosts their morale and
keeps them going.
Having been though it, I can safely say that manning that stall for 4
days is tough and taxing (in more ways than you can imagine). Kudos to
Devendra for all the initiative he has taken so far.

Cheers.

-aditya