[PLUG] running application in target

syed riyaz forriyaz at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 11:43:00 IST 2007

Hi
   I am very new to this stuff. I would be very grateful for any help.
 1) I developed a qt based application on my pc. When i run it in target board using ./example -qws, the window of the application which opens up is too big for my target screen. How do i adjust it to the target screen size?  Also can you tell me what -qws means and does?
 2) I use qtopia version 2.2.0. When linux starts up, the qtopia desktop(with many icons) comes up. How do i add an icon, which when clicked will run my application?
 Thanks in advance.