[PLUG] Kingfisher - linux

Arun Khan knura at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 20:46:26 IST 2007

On Monday 24 Dec 2007, ?????? (Aditya) wrote:
> Desi Penguin wrote:
> >> Thirdly, did they reboot it mid-air or on ground?
> >
> > The topic is around in-flight entertainment.
> > So it may be OK, even if rebooted mid-air.
>
> True... but considering the very strict norms followed by the airline
> industry I am just curious to know.

I do not think "strict norms" apply to inflight entertainment.  The PA
system yes but not entertainment.

Most times that I have flown on international routes, I have noticed
that the in flight entertainment (when available) do not work on all
stations (my bad luck 100%).  These were name brand airlines like
United, American, Air India, Emirates ...

-- Arun Khan