[PLUG] Using Microsoft Antipiracy Raids to Promote Ubuntu

Anoop John anoopjohn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:54:05 IST 2007

Hello,
Microsoft has been conducting Anti-Piracy Raids in Kerala(India) for
the last one week. We are trying to use this as an opportunity to
promote Ubuntu in Kerala. You can please check out the article at
http://www.zyxware.com/articles/2007/12/25/linux/microsoft-anti-piracy-raids-trivandrum-kerala-time-to-switch-to-linux
We are currently giving free Ubuntu Installation for people wanting to
try out Linux. If there are any ubuntu users in Trivandrum please also
check out the mailing list and join
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm
as we are trying to build a vibrant ilug in Trivandrum.
Cheers
Anoop

http://www.zyxware.com
http://thondomraughts.blogspot.com