[PLUG] Call for Speakers

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:21:23 IST 2007

Well,

We are organizing a technical talk/workshop session at Pimpri
Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune. We are requesting some of you
knowledgeable people to come forward and speak at the event.

The talks would cover topics related to open source software, IT,
business, networking, etc.

I am describing the topics as under some of them are generalized too!

Open Souce "how to modify the code and see it work" (possibly a demo)
IT in Defence or use of Open Source in Defence.
Opportunities for software engineers in networking.
Ethical Hacking or Network Security tools in linux, etc.
Upcoming trends in IT (possible comparison of various upcoming trends
like Java, JSP, PHP, AJAX, RUBY)
Artificial Intelligence
Open Source in Business or how to make money in open source!

Topics could be changed as required and the above mentioned topics are
just a clue on what sort of talks audience are expecting.

We are actually in need of various speaker who can speak at the event.
The event is scheduled on next tuesday and onwards till friday !

The expected audience is engineering students from streams of
Computer/IT and for Second year to Final Year.

We would be very obliged if some of you could really take initiative
in igniting those minds !!

Thank You.

--
Rohan Dighe