[PLUG] Any legal minds with good understanding of FOSS matters?

Chetan Kumar chetanku at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 08:31:11 IST 2007

Rahul
Thanks.
Looking for lawyers who can get navigate us through issues, if some crop up.
We are in the process of starting up and one of the things we need to plan
for is legal support (just like legal, CA, CS etc.). Here the concerns are more
to with licensing of FOSS.
We can discuss the details on mail.
Regards,
Chetan