[PLUG] [Commercial] Yahoo! walk-in event at Pune, 21-22 July, 2007

Kusuma G kusumag at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jul 9 18:07:32 IST 2007

Do you want to try out life differently? Want to be a part of the team
behind the most visited website and the largest webmail service in the
planet? A team obsessed with pushing the boundaries of technology,
managing a massively scalable global infrastructure, backed by some of
the largest clustered databases in the world, along side enjoying that
game of foosball? Look no further. Y!es, we are hiring!

We are looking for engineers with hands-on experience to plan, build,
deploy and manage our production environment, automate jobs, monitor
and troubleshoot application issues, and continuously strive to innovate
new processes to ensure operational excellence.

Lead / Senior Systems Engineers (Job Code: 885)
3-8 years of industry experience in two or more of the following areas

* Unix systems and concepts
* Scripting skills (Shell / Perl)
* Concepts of TCP/IP networking, web servers, load balancers
* Monitoring tools

Engineering Managers (Job Code: 758)
-------------------------------------
8-12 years experience from a similar background as stated above and
expertise in managing multiple teams.

Oracle DBA (Job Code: 217)
4-8 years hands-on experience with Oracle databases with focus on

* Oracle 10gR2 concepts and administration
* Performance tuning and trouble-shooting skills on RAC databases
* Database recovery/backup methods

NOTE: ALL POSITIONS ARE BASED IN BANGALORE.

Walk in with your resume for an interview at the address mentioned
below. Alternatively, please use the appropriate job code to apply
online at http://bangalore.yahoo.com.