[PLUG] Hathway Internet On Fedora Core 6 Linux

Nishant Shrivastava nishant.newton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:54:02 IST 2007

Hi,
  I have recently installed Fedore Core 6 on my system. I am having
Hathway Broadband Cable Internet Connection. They have given me a
static IP , Netmask , Gateway and DNS IPs. I just have to plug in
the LAN cable in the NIC card of my notebook and after putting the
IP configuration it works fine on Windows OS but when i am doing the
same on Linux OS , its not working. I have used GNOME GUI and even
ifconfig command also but nothing seems to work. Kindly help me.