[PLUG] how extent the /var size in Linux web server

sunil varpe varpesunils at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 27 17:36:10 IST 2007

Dear friends
i want to know how to increse the size of /var folder in web server.
because i am going to add/host  one website in it which requres more space than exsisting space.and ahow to make ftp accounts plus eamil accounts in my web server.
        I tried and its working as such
                          !)   i copied all site material in /usr folder  and and cofiguered the httpd.conf.
                          2) i have also given symbolic to necessry directory.
         Even i want   to know how i can extent the size of /var

Thanking u

Sunil

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/