[PLUG][OT] The Benevolent Dictator responds to MS claim on FOSS patents

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:31:23 IST 2007

On Wednesday 16 May 2007 06:54, Chetan Kumar wrote:
> Hi all
> The list of patents is the key and that is precisely what Linus is
> asking for. Dares MS to go to court, no less !!!
> http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199600443
> Chetan

<OT>
[Without offending anybody's sensitivities here]

**May I** ask the Original Poster (if still on PLUGML) if this
**Benevolent Dictator** phrase was an expansion of (Benedict) title of
new pope/middlename of Linus Torvalds?  Or was it your creative
genious thinking about theory of relativity?

Search for this phrase **benevolent dictator** on search engines
throws interesting results some even relevant to Open Source...

I am also wondering is this phrase will be covered under CopyLeft or
Creative Commons license...  :-)

It may also be noted here that OP also sent this message on May
**XVI**  which does look like the title of Pope Benedict..

[Does now sound like a legal argument? :-) ]
</OT>

Has **President of Vice** signature removed from GPL or is still there?