[PLUG] Pls help..BE Project

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 14 09:54:22 IST 2007

On 3/13/07, sneha <snehakhaitanin at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> This is Sneha Khaitan and I am doing my BE from MIT
> College,pune.I am currently working on a project and
> facing problems.In this project we are creating a file
> system which supports large files and we are also
> implementing few features like light weight
> journaling,buddy system and larger directory access.We
> got these features from a design paper yFS which is
> available on internet.Pls help its really urgent.

I understand what you are planning to do but i don't understand where
you are stuck??
If you be very specific it will really help. I hope you get it...
like which module??
any errors??

something like that !!

Thank You.

--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.