[PLUG] How to upgrade to X11 R7.2?

Kaustubh Gadkari kaustubh.gadkari at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:29:55 IST 2007

> One of the things that I found was my xorg.conf is using Vesa and not
> i810 which I believe supports higher resolution, but I dont know how
> to install, that driver :(. I have added `915resolution 3c 1280 800`
> to my rc.local file too.

Make sure that your xorg.conf file has the above mode for the default
color depth. This is the relevant section in my xorg.conf file.

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Default Screen"
        Device          "Intel Corporation Mobile Integrated Graphics
Controller"
        Monitor         "Generic Monitor"
        DefaultDepth    24
        .