[PLUG] Embedded Linux /Qt Training Information

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 28 13:30:52 IST 2007

On 3/28/07, Hemant Mohan <hmohan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for training institutes that may provide training for
> Embedded Linux /  Linux Device Drivers/ Kernel and Qt.
>
> Please let me know if any one is aware of good institutes in Pune.
>
> Thanks,
> Hemant

yeah there are a lot of good institutes i remeber of

there is concepts in KOTHRUD http://www.conceptssys.com

then also check out www.oasistech.co.in i have just heard about it !
don't know in depth.. but website looks good !

i am not aware of any institute that has a QT or gtk course... infact
even i want to join.

thank you

Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RohanDighe

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.