[PLUG] Embedded Linux /Qt Training Information

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 17:42:45 IST 2007

On 3/28/07, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1. Start from "Programming from the Ground-Up":
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pgubook/
>
> 2. Read Linux device driver and try out its examples.
>
> 3. Participate (testing, bug fixing, development) in
> free/open source embedded projects.
>
> Check this thread too:
> http://www.plug.org.in/pipermail/plug-mail/2006-December/001402.html

I thank you a thousand times for the PGU link, and I thank you again.

Now, us non-programmers will get an insight into programming.  Perhaps
somebody will one day write a book about the userland, so that the engineers
/ programmers here can understand what us lay users, Linux enthusiasts and
Freedom lovers want.