[PLUG] Re: KMail related

Shantanoo Mahajan shantanoo at gmail.com
Wed May 9 00:58:59 IST 2007

+++ ??? [PLUG] [08-05-07 10:26 +0530]:
| I am trying to manage two different kmail enviroments.  Wondering if
| this is posible?
|
| I have old (upto 5 years old) mails in
| ~/Mail
| folder which I have copied from my old machine.
|
| New machine has messages stored under
| ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail

I think you can just move ~/Mail to ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail. And
you can the mails in kmail as new folder. You need not care about
whether its mbox or Maildir.

shantanoo

PS: standard disclaimer applies. please take backup of your mails
before trying anything, though this may not damage anything.

--
To wake at the proper time; to take a bold stand and fight; to make a fair
division (of property) among relations; and to earn one's own bread by personal