[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Opening for GTK / PHP

mahesh sheth mahesh2596 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 09:08:18 IST 2007

Dear Members,

  We at Tech-City do projects based on unix platform.
  Now we are entering into Products based on unix.

  We require the following profile of developers/coders

  1> PHP
       indepth knowledge of PHP, Configuring Apache, pgSQL, mySQL

  2> GTK / GNOME
       GTK widgets, embedding browsers in GTK windows, OpenGL, XLib

  And most important should know programming in C/C++ on linux, creating make files & debugging the code.

  Regards
  Mahesh Sheth
  Tech-City
  983/3 Shukrawar Peth