[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Programming position with BookEazy

Santosh Dawara sdawara at gmail.com
Sun May 13 20:48:12 IST 2007

PLUG,

BookEazy Technologies is a year old, Pune based startup in technology,
media and entertainment. We are looking for an ace software developer
with 2 years of experience with web application development and/or
in-depth knowledge of databases.

Only those hungry for work with a true pre-funding startup need apply. I
can promise you that you will be working with a great team. We already
have one major release, visit www.bookeazy.com for more. A Bachelor’s,
good communication skills and strong work ethic is a must. Your
knowledge of scripting languages, object oriented programming and
databases will be put to the test.

Get in touch with me if your interested.

--
Santosh Dawara