[PLUG] Microsoft says 235 of its patents were violated by F/OSS

श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Tue May 15 11:21:17 IST 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 08:01, Ameet Gholap wrote:
> I think s/w patents are not recognised in India/majority of asian and
> european countries and hence this article is useless...

Umm? How? I mean they are valid in US so there is a problem in US and free
software users all around the world should be taking notice and considering
the consequences. Everybody has heard the story of rat, ping and bull right?
Saying that it is not my problem is worst thing one can do.

I can understand if you don't agree with software patent but that does not
mean you should ignore them.

Shridhar