[PLUG] About playing music and video in Fedora Core 6.

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 18 11:59:21 IST 2007

> I don't think that the book is free for distribution.
>
> Support free software - Buy this book, recommend it to your library. Some
> part of the proceeds of these book go for support of FOSS.
>

> -Devendra Laulkar
> --

Well, very right.
I also read this book initially in the library itself...

I don't think that ebook is a legal version... in other case you have
the name people... go ahead and buy the book...

never make the same mistake again... sorry.
--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.