[PLUG] [Jobs]Senior Operations Engineers- Linux/Postgres @Efficient Frontier

Gourav Shah gouravshah at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 24 12:12:49 IST 2007

Efficient Frontier is looking for dynamic individuals who want to be part of building solutions that change the economics of online marketing. As part of Efficient Frontier's world-class team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a private company and work in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, addressing a red-hot market.

Our products and services rely on patent-pending portfolio management algorithms to deliver search engine marketing solutions to some of the world's largest online advertisers.

Efficient Frontier, India is located at Chennai. Our India office is growing fast and attracting the best talent in India. Our compensation is top-notch, we work with the latest open source technologies. All employees get opportunities to travel to our office locations worldwide.

Senior Operations Engineers – Linux/Postgres   (2 positions)
We are looking for  talented Senior IT Operations Engineers to be part of our fast-paced Operations team.

Responsibilities:

-Monitor and maintain large production infrastructure as part of the 24/7 on-call team
-Monitor and maintain product deployments in production hosting environment
-Troubleshoot product and customer issues
-Define, follow, and enhance Operations processes

Qualifications:

-Strong knowledge of Linux including configuration, shell, file system, cron, etc. a must
-3+ years of SQL and database design experience
-3+ years of programming/scripting experience in Python or similar language
-Strong knowledge of Internet and Web technologies (HTML, DNS, HTTP, cookies, email, web servers, etc.)
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Must be able to effectively multi-task, prioritize and delegate work, and be detail oriented
-BS in computer related field a must.
-Must be on call 24x7, in case operational issues arise.

Visit us at: http://www.efrontier.com

Interested candidates please send your resumes at:  jobs-india at efrontier.com  with subject title  "OPS:Senior Operations Engineer"