[PLUG] About PCTEL HSP56 Modem Configuration.

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:05:40 IST 2007

On 5/31/07, ॐ <guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com> wrote:

> "HSP56 Linux"
>
> string showed links for Linux driver on google.  So I believe there is
> a Liux driver for this modem.

Go to http://linmodems.technion.ac.il

Look for the latest smartlink driver (slmodem).  You should have given full
technical description.  You probably have the Oasis 688T chipset.  It is
endemic in India, Brazil etc. due to unscrupulous companies such as Intex.

I will not give you the full path, but will encourage you to explore the
site.  A good experience with google also helps.