[PLUG] techically OT but not..

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:31:19 IST 2007

First of all thanks you for sending some relevant links...

I myself wanted to end this thread in my last mail to the list ..
iwanted to make sure it happens in good spirit and in a lively way..

Many of your observation about my communication here are likely to be
wrong but let's not discuss that.

thanks for participating even if it was by using the words *kicking
this guru out of mailing list*  I was almost certain that things have
not changed....  apparently some things have changed here on the
mailing list congratulations to all concerned...