[PLUG] [OT]Learning HTML and PHP

Yogesh Hasabnis yhasabnis at rediffmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:16:11 IST 2007

Hi All,

I am looking for an open-source web-based phonebook tool. I had posted a query on this list about it some time back. I have searched a lot on sourceforge and freshmeat for a suitable phonebook. None of them seems to fulfill my requirements. So I was thinking of downloading one of the tools and update one of them to suit my requirements. Most of these tools seem to based on php and mysql. I have no knowledge about html and php. Would like to know about how much time would it take to get familiar enough with html and php if I spend some of my time daily on it.

Thanks

Yogesh