[PLUG] Please sign the petition against Microsoft's Office OpenXML becoming an ISO standard

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 18:10:01 IST 2007

Many (nearly 50% or more) points mentioned in the petition are of
highly argumentative nature...  that's my sincere opinion...

The best thing an *international* body like ISO could do is to make
Microsoft work for getting it's standard to the level and point where
that could be acceptable to all :-)

That's *probably* positive way of doing things..  and will keep M$
busy for a while :-) so that we could do some better things in the
mean time...

Otherwise soon we soon may need another acronym formed "??? is Not Microsoft"

नेति नेति न ये अनुमाना