[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] 3rd IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology, Pune, India

Harshad Oak harshad.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:39:31 IST 2008

:::: IndicThreads.com Conference On Java Technology ::::
:::: 25, 26 & 27 Nov 2008 ::::
:::: Hotel Sun N Sand, Pune, India ::::
:::: http://Conference.IndicThreads.com ::::

Dear Plug Members,

I am pleased to inform you of the 3rd IndicThreads.com Conference On
Java Technology to be held at the Hotel Sun N Sand in Pune on 25, 26 &
27 November 2008. The conference has always striven to bring great,
vendor-neutral & international content at a reasonable cost. We
believe that the 2008 event offers unmatched content and value.

The conference website http://conference.indicthreads.com now has a
preliminary list of speakers and sessions. Do check it out! There's
more coming!

Registrations are now open! Avail of our best rates by registering
before 31st Aug 08.

We are happy to extend a special discount of 5% on individual
registrations by Plug members. Use the discount code 17970PLUG in the
discount code section of the registration form. Please note that you
would be requested to produce a Plug membership / id card at the
registration desk in case you avail of the Plug discount.

I look forward to seeing you at the conference. Write to conf @
rightrix.com in case of queries or write to me at harshad @
rightrix.com.

Thanks,
Harshad

---
Harshad Oak
Founder, Rightrix Solutions
[Oracle ACE Director, Sun Java Champion]

+91-20-32907882
http://www.rightrix.com