[PLUG] Want the latest CentOS 5.2 32 bit DVD urgently

WebMaster webmaster at glug4muz.org
Fri Dec 5 07:22:04 IST 2008

Hi,
 You can immediately get DVD of CentOS 5.2 32 bit from
http://www.rainbowcomputech.com/index.php?productID=301. The most easiest
thing about purchasing of CD/DVD from this website is that you can make
payment electronically through Net Banking facility and the CD/DVD will be
dispatched to you immediately. So the delay in making payment by sending
DD/MO will be saved. I have purchased several CD/DVD from this website till
now and the service is perfect.

Best Regards ...
Pankaj Kumar

Friday 05 December 2008 07:07 को, Dennis Francis ने लिखा था: