[PLUG] [OT] [COMMERCIAL] Get listed for FREE in India's first Yellow Pages for FOSS & Linux firms

Mandar Vaze mandarvaze at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:36:25 IST 2008

On 12/16/2008 2:51 PM, Atanu Datta wrote:
> **To ensure that firms listed in FYP are genuine, we will seek one of the
> following:
> (a) proof of incorporation of the firm, or
> (b) proof of a current account for the firm

If one is an independent consultant, is it necessary to have either of
the two ?
It is my understanding that typically consultants will work for
themselves, and need not have firm incorporated nor current account.
Does that make them "not genuine" ?

Just wondering.

Mandar D Vaze
http://mandarvaze.wordpress.com