[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Start Up Company Looking for CTO / Lead Role in Technology

Dhiraj Khot dhiraj at augusttechnologies.com
Fri Feb 1 11:17:02 IST 2008

Hello,

August Solutions is an IIT / IIM start up company in software services and
solutions space working in following areas:

1. Linux Space: Testing & Development in areas of Storage Area Network,
Virtualization, etc. We work with some of top 5 IT companies like Symantec,
Symphony Services to be their testing partners.
2. Software Solutions: Open Source, SaaS. We are working to build Business
Solutions for SME segment and other IP oriented business. We work with range
of companies, start up to large companies like Kirloskar Brothers, IIT BAA,
Pune Chapter, etc
3. Emerging Technologies: Mobility & Embedded Space.

August Solutions is pursuing exponential growth in cutting edge technologies
and IP driven solutions. As a sister concern, we also have planned a
roll-out of high quality training division.

The Management Team at August Solutions has access to some excellent mentors
in the industry, who can provide not only right direction and guidance but
also help several rounds of funding.

We are looking at an INDIVIDUAL to play lead role in technology and team
building. We expect the person to be with us contributing in:
1. Building a successful technology and delivery team
2. Building IP driven solutions
3. Leading a division / center

We are looking at this person from perspective of "Core Team Member"
committed to growth of August Solutions. The person will have equity stake /
sharing of revenues.

What we are looking for:
• A high-energy individual with a passion for entrepreneurship / creating
high wealth
• Technology geek
• Quick learner
• Ability to manage and lead multiple activities
• Excellent Communication Skills

Please drop your profile or give me a call to meet me if you feel, you are
geared up for this.

Dhiraj Khot
+91-98506 82789
dhiraj at augusttechnologies.com / dhirajk at gmail.com