[PLUG] FOSS for Maths meet at BP

bp bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Thu Feb 21 06:38:38 IST 2008

Hello,

We have  plan  `Foss( Free and Open source software)  for maths meet'
on Saturday 23rd Feb. at 4.30 to 5.30 at Bhaskaracharya  Pratishthana (BP),
Pune.

www.bprim.org

Idea behind the meeting:  You/ we can demonstrate free maths software which
you/we are using for
some particular work. Example : If you are able to plot a function with some
software, you can come ahead,  show it. And then let us discuss on that.

 ==============================
Scilab:- Bhopatkar Madam
Lush:- Aditya Godbole
Kash:- Devendra and Tanti
How to Prepare Presentations using  LaTeX:- Manjusha Joshi
=======================================

All  presentations will be for 10-15 minutes.  So that we can have
presentations on at least 4 different software.

Those who have  not done anything yet can learn from the presentations and
clear their concepts.

We don't expect every one as expert, on the other hand we feel that will try
to become friendly   with maths software.

We will share our knowledge and experience.
You can come with your questions and problems with the free math software.
We can discuss it.

Thanks,
-Manjusha Joshi
PS: Please forward this mail to any other interested person.

--

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana
email: bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
visit us: www.bprim.org