[PLUG] Linux training

Preeti preeti at conceptssys.com
Wed Jan 16 01:42:44 IST 2008

Hello All,

I am pleased to introduce Concepts Systems as Educational Services
providers.

Being leaders in systems educational services space, we offer a range of
systems trainings; standard as well as modular variants. Our systems
training platform can take systems aspirant right from toddler's level to
expert level in Linux domain. (www.conceptssys.com).
Some of the training modules are

- Linux System programming (LSP) & Linux Device Drivers (LDD)

Keeping in view IT professionals' needs, we offer peculiar weekend batches
for all systems courses.

Kindly let me know about your interest.
For course registration queries or detail syllabus, please feel free to call
us on 020-24216888/ 9960638738 or mail us on training at conceptssys.com

Thanks & Regards
Preeti G.
Customer Interaction Execution,