[PLUG] Amarok problem.

Pranav Peshwe pranavpeshwe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:21:32 IST 2008

Hello,
           I recently switched to Amarok from my primitive, command line
player(find -exec mplayer {} \+). I connected my mp3 player and got it
recognised as a device in the 'Media Device Browser'. The problem is, when
copying songs from the playlist to the device, the file is copied along with
its full path. For eg. If i copy a file - dir1/dir2/file.mp3 to the device,
the path dir1/dir2/ gets created at the root of the device and the file is
placed inside. Does anybody know how to copy the file without duplicating
the entire directory structure ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Pranav