[PLUG] [x-post] Mukt.in Call For Participation

Pavithran Sakamuri pavithran at mukt.in
Thu Jul 10 23:27:45 IST 2008

Mukt.in A Free/Open Source Software event is being held at Osmania
University ,Hyderabad on 1-3rd August 2008 .

mukt.in 2008 'Call For Participation' is now online at
http://mukt.in/registration.php
Interested speakers can register here:
http://mukt.in/participants_registration.php
Attendees are requested to register on the site.

New feature list of our 2008 event include
* Student talks
* Student project Exhibitions
* Birds Of Feather Discussions
* Stalls exhibiting different open source technologies
* Prizes for local Open source contributors
Collaboration can happen over #mukt.in at irc.freenode.net which is
also available from http://mukt.in/chat.html

It would be great if we can spread the word.Participant contributions
to mukt.in are welcome. .
You can volunteer for the event by adding your contact details and
skillsets at http://mukt.in/wiki/index.php?title=Volunteers

We are looking for generous support/contributions from
companies/organisations to make mukt.in 2008 a roaring success.
Please do pass on this information to any companies/organisations that
might be interested to sponsor the event.

--
Regards ,
Pavithran sakamuri