[PLUG] Linux flavour recommendation

Nikhil Karkare nikhil.karkare at myshala.com
Mon Jun 9 11:18:13 IST 2008

Hi,
The machines have about 64MB of RAM. According to most of you, thats going
to be bad for running Mozilla etc. I think I will run basic X on these
machines only. Personally, I am a fan of Redhat based variants, but I think
I will try out debian and manually install X.
Thanks for all your inputs. I will update this thread once I successfully
install on some machines.

Thanks,
Nikhil.