[PLUG] [Announce] Linuxchix India - City Meet Pune 14th June 2008

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 22:37:17 IST 2008

Hi all,
 Runa it would have been better if you had posted the linuxchix India
meet with some advance notice. There is possibility I could have
atleast posted it to my organization's internal mailing list :( .

Lemme also take this opportunity to reply to Guru's mail of the other
day. Guru the Report/minutes of the PLUG is a volunteer activity. I
love to do it whenever I go to any meet whether its the PLUG meet or
any technical event. Refreshes my memory and hopefully gives a
personal perspective. Of course, it also means having biases such as I
may have for one thing or the other. (I guess we still have faults ;)
)

 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17