[PLUG] Let us Discuss LinTops ( Linux Compatible Computers ) !

Arun Khan knura at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 17:31:25 IST 2008

On Tuesday 24 Jun 2008, TOM_C_A_T Floss wrote:

> For ex., By my view, ( 'cause I use one )
>
> " Dell " is nice brand to own when you use Linux. (especially
> ubuntu),

To the best of my knowledge, Dell sells Ubuntu pre-installed only for US
customers.  However, on their support site they have custom Ubuntu iso
for some of their models, terms/conditions use at your own risk and no
tech support.  I think this is pretty much across the board for all
brands, unless you buy them with a Linux distro pre-installed.

Laptops with the ATI chip set - avoid.

--
Arun Khan