[PLUG] web browser based project management software

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:00:13 IST 2008

hi,

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Arun Khan <knura at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a web browser based project management software that
> has PERT/CPM charting feature (like in M$ Project).
>
> Apps. like ProjPier, PHPProjekt have Gantt charts.
>
> Please let me know if you know of any such apps open source or
> commercial.  App able to import/export in M$ Project file format also
> OK.

I had tested many of PMS and CRM .

For desktop use - openproj from openproj.org
Work Bench

And for Web Based
Project Open - > www.project-open.org  [ Best - Recommended one ]

DotProject -> dotproject.org
Project.Net -> www.project.net
Trac -> trac.edgewall.org
[not so good ] PhpProject and PhpProjekt

[Not tested, but had installed some time back .
Moderate level knowledge for installation .]
www.epiware.com
www.activecollab.com
www.redmine.org
www.epiware.com
www.ganttproject.biz
www.achievo.org

But I think you must look for these things
CRM and PMS --->            ( all are tested )
Best one is www.sugarcrm.com
Small and simple -> www.vtiger.com
ERP+CRM  --> www.tinyerp.com

[ Not tested, but had installed some time back .
Moderate level knowledge for installation .]
www.hipergate.org
www.open-xchange.org
www.opencrx.org
www.concursive.com

For web based hosting solution
[ Have not used .]
www.basecamphq.com
www.37signals.com
www.openproj.org/pod

For further things, like installation and configuration and feedback
(like/dislike) please let us know.

> TIA
> --
> Arun Khan