[PLUG] IE grant for R&D! Your expert comments??

Gaurav Raval gaurav.raval at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:18:13 IST 2008

hi,

I am Gaurav Raval, pursuing ME CSE (IT) form VIT.

I got to know about The Institution of Engineers's R&D Grant for instution.
(http://www.ieindia.org/randd.pdf).

Can any one suggest me any research oriented project that can help me wining
the battle (ps. dead line approaching... 15th of this month :0 ).

My area of interest is Communication Security and Embedded Technologies.

I know there are few members who are expert and even few are working in top
communication / mobile companies. Can I expect valuable suggestions at least
from them?

Gaurav Raval
+91-9970308819
http://gaurav.raval.googlepages.com