[PLUG] Linux Creative Group - Meeting

Subhransu Behera sbehera at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 17:01:12 IST 2008

Hi All,

/"There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there
are others who with the help of their art and their
intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun."/ - *Pablo Picasso
*

****We all are gifted with the ability to think of something new ... to
think of things that are yet unknown to others. But
many a times our idea is limited to just an imagination, often we don't
give them a second thought, and several times
we don't know how to start executing them!

Linux Creative Group (LCG), is an effort to gather such ideas, tie a
bond between the enthusiastic people, and let the
ideas take proper shapes.

If you are someone who believes in your ideas, who's passionate about
doing something new, and who believes there's
something in You. Then you may like to team up with us and attend the
1st meeting of LCG tomorrow:-

Venue: Red Hat Software Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
             Marisoft-3, Marigold Premises,
             East Wing, 6th Floor, Kalyani Nagar,
             Pune, India, 411014

Land Mark: Near Gold Adlabs Multiplex
Date: 15th March 2008, Saturday
Time: 3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.

Read more about LCG here: http://www.linuxcreativegroup.com/

Looking forward to see many of you in the meeting.

Regards,
Subhransu