[PLUG] [X-post]: Our Next FreeIndian: Runa B.

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sun May 11 11:52:18 IST 2008

List,

Our current interview features a contributor to
various l10n projects who started work as early as
2001-2002. Internet was a unsolved mystery and emails
were something that this contributor was afraid of in
her early days of computing, but now is able to meet
people across the globe from her "small little room"
as she describes it.  Co-incidently, she also happens
to be the first lady featured in FreeIndian. Read the
interview to know more.

Click the link below to read the entire interview.

http://kde.in/index.php/Runa_B.

(that dot in the above link is *not* a punctuation mark!)

--
http://www.gnu.org.in

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/