[PLUG] New podcast...

Prashant Mahajan prashant3535 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 23:02:18 IST 2008

Seems to be good, any care to comment ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: xGERMx <xGERMx at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 20, 2008 at 9:45 PM

yet another non-compete podcast: Armored Penguin @
http://www.armoredpenguin.net/
"
About

The Armored Penguin blog is a companion to the Armored Penguin
podcast. Show notes, etc will be placed here, as well as random
thoughts and security-related items.

What is the Armored Penguin podcast? It is a podcast dealing with
security of Open Source operating systems, and the use of free and
Open Source tools to secure your environment.

Be forewarned, it will mostly deal with Linux, specifically Debian
Linux however, at some point, I plan to delve into other distributions
and other OSes (e.g. the BSDs), but much of the information can be
transposed to your particular distribution.

Why another Linux podcast? Because there are a number of excellent
security podcasts (Pauldotcom Security Weekly and CyberSpeak come to
mind), and there are a slew of Linux podcasts (too many to list here)
that I listen to, but none focused on security in a Linux/Open Source
environment. This is my effort to give back to the community.

I hope you enjoy!